Deadline extension: the deadline for abstract submission is 20th December 2020.
Authors may submit one single-authored and up to three joint-authored talk proposals.
Submissions are accepted both for oral presentations and poster presentations.
Two abstracts should be submitted via the form on this page: one containing the author’s/authors’ name/s and university affiliation, the second entirely anonymous.
- YLMP2021 template is obligatory (download below)
- file format: .doc, .docx or .odt
- font: Times New Roman size 12
- line spacing for abstract body: 1
- all paragraphs need to be left- and right-justified
- word count: 300-350 excluding the title, author and references
- sources need to be properly acknowledged using the APA citation style
- for non-MA/PhD holders supervisor’s recommendation is required (please make sure it is attached as a separate file)
Please make sure that your abstract complies with the requirements. If it does not, it will not be accepted for review.